Last Updated: 29 April 2020
From WAFC: All training and games REMAIN suspended until 31 May 2020
Notice from WAFC on 29 April 2020:
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions regarding COVID-19 and Auskick & AFL Community Football on the AFL website.
Given COVID-19 remains a situation with the potential to change rapidly, Morley Bulldogs, the AFL and the WAFC will continue to work with relevant authorities and will update the football communities as new information comes to hand.
All decisions going forward will be made in the interest of the public health and well-being of our community. We appreciate your support and understanding on this.
The safety and well-being of our players and families is our utmost priority.
We will provide further information, and update this page, as and when this rapidly evolving situation changes.
Stay safe, and wash your hands.
Please see the following PDFs for more details:
Websites for more info:
Stop the Spread
- Do you have a fever or cough
- Let the club know if you are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms
- Seek medical advice from your GP
- Please stay away from the football club if unwell
- Avoid contact with others: kissing hello, hugging, high fives and hand shaking
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoid contact with sick people by maintaining a distance of 1.5m
- Clubs should be increasing cleaning of surfaces (handles, light switches etc)
- Eat a balanced diet, stay hydrated, exercise
- Get quality rest
- Ensure mouth guards are stored appropriately
- Disinfect mouth guards regularly